Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Last week was a rotten mess. A young woman who had asked me to find a Foster Family, made a formal complaint with the police that I was keeping her from her cat. My husband and a friend of hours retrieved the cat from the Foster Home, and returned her to her home. I found out that my friend is going to lose her right leg. She is a severe diabetic, She lost her left leg just before Christmas. Now she will have to go to a nursing home. :( I found out that we had lost a big cleaning contract that would have helped us greatly with our finances. It was such a bummer. By the time the weekend arrived I was a bear. I was yelling at people in traffic, I was angry at my husband with no justification. I just wanted to be left alone.

I went to church on Sunday. It wasn't too bad, but when I am having a hard week I don't want anyone touching me. I always feel like their hug is burning my skin. I stayed out of the way of the crowds, as much as I could. I listened to the praise team and the sermon during thefirst service, by the time the second one rolled around I was ready to be done.I went out to the car and watched Grey's Anatomy and coloured until my husband was done.

I hate being this way. I am so trapped within myself that I don't know how to break free. It is a really difficult time dealing with this disease. It SUCKS in so many ways. We need so much more awareness for people who are so ignorant, I hope I can do what I can to make that happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment