Saturday, June 18, 2016

A Visit To Mental Health

Yesterday, I had an appointment with the Mental Health Department. The woman who "interviewed" me was very nice. She asked me a ton of questions. I was a wreck when I got there, because I hate to talk about and relive my story.

The last question in her interview was, " when was the last time you had fun?". I thought this was a very stupid question, to ask a person, who can hardly get one foot ahead of the other. It sounds like those " ignorant" people who don't know any better. People who think that depression can be healed by doing an activity.

I thought I would be seeing a counselor but instead I was seen by a student, who is doing her practical work there. It's six month wait to get into a counselor there wait. She advised me too seek out a therapist in my area.

So here I am again with no counselor!
Oh well that's what happen when you deal with .a government department!
Now to find a therapist, Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment