I can't make anyone understand how poorly I feel. I just want to stay at home and be left alone,
This past weekend we had a meet and greet to attend on Saturday, by the time we arrived back home I was exhausted. On Sunday, we left the house early for church. The mask was on and ready to go to work. It was really hot outside, so it made it very hot inside the church,
I was so hot and sweaty in church. I was able to concentrate some, but not as much as I would have liked. I had wanted to go out to eat, but when we got ready I just wanted to go home. I slept for a long time, once we were home. I told my husband, that I am sure that people don't know how badly I feel.
He said that he often forgets as well.
I hate not being comfortable around people. I don't like that the noise of voices and kids screaming, sends my anxiety through the roof. I am not feeling well this morning, I hope that the day will get better.
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment