I often wonder why I am on the planet. It seems like everything I touch fails. I often feel that I am such a burden to my husband, even though he continually tells me I'm not. I am unable to work much so I don't feel like I contribute much to our lives. My not working puts more stress on him. He works between 60-70 hours a week. I am so afraid that something will happen to him, because he works during the day, and then he has to do many of the chores at home.
I have often feel like I have failed in all aspects of my life. All the way from being reminded to take my pills to not being able to have children. I don't dream much anymore because they always come to nothing.
I am trying not to be negative all the time. This is where the Mask comes in to play. I can pretend to not be disappointed when projects don't go as planned, I can pretend to feel well, in order, that people won't ask me how I am.
I hope to have a good day. I hope my mask is on straight so I can get through the day. If you are feeling the same as I do, it is my hope that you can have a great day too.
No comments:
Post a Comment